Sunday 15 March 2009

PBSC Sketch By Tracie


Good afternoon I thought I'd have a go at the PBSC as it a lovely sketch by Tracie. I thought I'd have a go at a Christmas card as I have to make so many. I thought if I start making some through the year it might help so here's the first of many lol. Image PB coloured with water colour paints with a lot of stickles it's that thick it hasn't dried yet. Used my trustie nesties and Martha Stewart Punch, DP is PM A Wonderful Christmas Time Flowers are Prima. I put in a couple of eyelets to thread the holly garland through. Everything else is from my stash, hope you enjoy the rest of your afternoon, I have to go and do Sunday Dinner well erm.... tea now oops. Thanks for calling in

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

♪(゚▽^*)ノ⌒☆ Hello.

Kath Stewart said...

fabulous card Shell and great idea starting now on your Xmas card...love this image....... and thanks for playing along this week at PBSC
Hugs Kath xxxxx

Sue said...

gorgeous card luv that stamp, great card, sue.x

Shell said...

hiya shell fab card. i keep telling myself if i do one xmas card a week i'll have no panic when the time comes. i've done 2 so far this year.
shell x

Pauline C said...

Fab card Shell - gorgeous image. V organised getting started on some Christmas cards throughout the year! Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week.
Pauline x

debby4000 said...

Beautiful Christmas card, and lovely cute image.