Wednesday 18 March 2009

F is for Flowers for the ABC Challenge

I have to admit I made this card on Monday night it was my in-laws 46th wedding anniversary and they go to France in there caravan quite a lot. I spotted this stamp months ago and thought it would be ideal to make them a card I just forgot to make the card lol. I did have a friend staying over last week so you know wine and late nights totally went out of my mind.

Any way enough chit chat I thought I enter it for the ABC Challenge as it does have some flowers on the card. I know its not got mega stuff on it but sometimes less is best.

Image - Papernation (I'm not a fan just this one) coloured with Watercolours and souffle pens.
Sentiment - Inkadoo
DP - PM Secret Garden
Tools - Nesties and Martha
Bobs - Ribbon from stash
Thanks for stopping by and make my day, please leave a comment, I love reading them, good or bad!


4 comments:

Kimberley said...

Love the fun image - well done.

angeljakki said...

What a fun card, great colouring x

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining in the ABC challenge this week.

Victoria said...

a lovely card - thank you for joining us on abc this weeek x