Monday 30 March 2009

Easter!

This creation is for Spoon Full of Sugar Easter Challenge. I know this is late, but if you had of had the week that I've had, well that's another storey wont bore you with the details. Hopefully I can get back in to the swing now shush don't tell anyone or that will put the Khyber's on it lol.
I did see this Easter egg box decorated before somewhere that's what gave me the idea, but I can't remember where so therefore can't give you credit sorry. I have changed mine into a little bag though so it is different. Inside I should have taken a photo have put some Cadburys Cream eggs Galaxy and Aero eggs yum yum. I just hope the person I have made it likes it, Emma (my daughter) likes it, wants to know if I'm making her one.

Images - Inca stamp coloured with whisper pens
DP - PM sweet nothings
Flowers - Made with punches and stickles
Tools - Flower punch and Martha Stewart punch
Bits - Ribbon - Smirk, Bunny Embellishment from Hobby Craft

Thanks for stopping by enjoy your day!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

This is Fabulous Shell,Love all the Gorgeous Flowers you have punched,what a great idea to turn it into a bag,I'm sure who ever receives it will love it,Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x

Bev said...

What a fab creations Shell, I'm loving all the pretty flowers x