- Image - Daisey & Dandelion
- Medium - Watercolours
- DP - My Minds Eye
- Tools - Nesties, MS Ribbon Punch and CB embossing folder
- Stash - Ribbon and brads.
Wednesday, 30 September 2009
Well two cards in one day, who can believe it, you get some days where cards just make themselves and others it's just too hard you give up. I am entering this cad for ABC challenge embossing. I have embossed the brown layer, really simple. Hope you like. It's nice to see the ABC challenge back.
Here's a quick Christmas card for the SFOS challenge this week. I bought this stamp a few weeks ago but haven't had the chance to ink it up until now, don't you just love those hedgies.
- Image - Penny Black
- Medium - H2Os and watercolours
- DP - DCWV
- Ribbon - I think it's Anita's
- Stash - Brads and light bulbs
Friday, 25 September 2009
Well I know it's been some time, but what with the girls been back at school, decorating their bedrooms and having a friend to stay, it's been go, go, go. I came in to my craft room to make a card for a friends teenage son and this was the result hence I'll have to stay in here a little longer and make another one lol. I followed the challenge over a SFOSand this is the result.
- Image - Penny black
- Medium - Water colour paints
- DP - Forever Friends
- Sentiment - Pass and old stamp no name
- Flowers - Stash
- Buttons - Stash
- Ribbon - From France
Tuesday, 8 September 2009
Good afternoon, needed a break from decorating, decided to make a card for SFOS a sketch by Michelle O. Hope you like my take on it instead of flowers I used these cute little buttons I brought back from France, hope you like.
- Image - Penny Black
- Medium - H2Os and watercolour paints
- DP -Forever Friends
- Sentiment - Rub on
- Tools - Nesties Labels, Sizzex corner punch
- Stash - Trowel and fork, buttons
Thursday, 3 September 2009
Well I hope it's better weather where you are as it's cats and dogs here so hence the card after doing a little cleaning etc. I thought I'd make a card for my niece, in New Zealand which incidentally fits in nice with this weeks challenge over at SFOS. I have torn the edges of some of the paper (distressing). Hope she likes it. Just a quick post though I have to go and do tea lol.
- Image - Sugar Nellie Gorjuss girl
- Sentiment - Cuddly Buddly heat embossed
- Medium - Painted with H2Os love the way it turned out
- Tools - Oval and circle Nesties, X-cut flower punches Heat gun
- DP - PM Scrumptious
- Stash - Glitter brads