Wednesday 4 March 2009

D is for Distressing over at ABC Challenge

Hi I thought I have a go at the ABC Challenge, my first time. I needed to make an Easter card so I thought I'd try and follow the challenge. I know the ribbon isn't great but it's hiding a multitude of sins lol. My distressed bits are part from me, the ribbon I tried to fringe it and the torn paper effect. The egg is a inca stamp from Hobby Craft, coloured with H2Os and whisper pens, I used my trustie nesties Marta stewart punch and the DP is PM spring burst. Hope this ok thanks for looking

10 comments:

Cathy said...

Great card and fab colours. Love your distressing.
Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge.
Cathy xx

Debbie said...

Fab card Shell love the gorgeous colours, Hugs Debbie x

Victoria said...

a lovely card - i like the ribbon

thank you for joining us on abc this week x

Anonymous said...

Cute card!

Mira said...

This is very lovely :)

Jen said...

Lovely card, I like all the layers.
Thanks for joining the ABC challenge this week.
Jen x

Bev said...

Oh this is so pretty Shell, I love the beautiful colour combo x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

What a pretty Easter Card - love it!

Ali Watson said...

Super card, thanks so much for joining in the ABC fun.

Marcea said...

So glad you have joined us this week. Your card is gorgeous
Thanks for playing along - hope to see you again!!
-x-