Tuesday 10 March 2009

PBSC Recipe 3 2 1


I know this is late but being so busy of late what with one thing and another. Today you get 2 cards and then you get none lol. I have been trying to make quite a few cards and I think that's being the problem Jo has gone off with Mo lol. The challenge over at Penny Black this week is a recipe 3 brads, 2 ribbons and 1 flower. I don't know if you have guessed, but I think Penny Black Stamps are my favs. lol. Image is PB coloured with water colour paints cut out with an oval nestie. The DP is erm...... Sweet Nothings by PM. My 3 brads are the butterfly and dragonfly I had trouble with the second ribbon but I think it looks cute. The flowers are a mixture of cricut and a metal one from my stash. The card is for Mothers Day I may even decorate the inside woo. Thanks for calling in have a great evening!

4 comments:

Beth said...

Such a sweet card! The soft colours look great and I love the 'mum' letters! Thanks for joining the PB challenge this week!
Beth xx

Kath Stewart said...

super cute card....love the blue and yellow combo and your cute image......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC
Hugs Kath xxxxx

Sue said...

aww gorgeous card, cute image luv the colour combo, sue.x

Debbie said...

Another super cute card Love this gorgeous colour combo Hugs Debbie x