Tuesday 6 October 2009

SFOS Halloween


Well over at SFOS this week the theme is Halloween, so I dusted of my cricut and went into the dark depths of my cupboard and this is what I came up with, cute and spooky. I had to use my new Martha Stewart punch whether it goes or not lol. I crumpled the web up so it really stands proud of the card (photo doesn't do it justice maybe I should get a professional in) hope you like.

  • Image - Skeleton and web (Cricut)
  • DP - Sorry found in the depths of my cupboard
  • Sentiment - Pound shop as is the pumpkins (Great aren't they)
  • Tools - Cricut and MS punches
  • Stash - Ribbon
Thanks for stopping by hope it's not raining where you are?


1 comment:

Debbie said...

Gorgeous spooky card shell love the skeleton,thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week,Hugs Debbie x