Tuesday 13 October 2009

Buttons and Bows


Good morning, just, well I have been busy this morning I needed two quick cards in a hurry, it's my great Aunts 96th birthday today and it's my nieces tomorrow, can you smell the rubber burning from here lol. This is a quick post due to the fact I have to rush and post them now. I'm entering this card for Penny Black Saturday Challenge luckily I had the image already painted, it was just a case of punch a few flowers out, using a couple of MS punches and hey presto. Don't be shy I love to here your comments good or bad. Thanks for stopping by.


3 comments:

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Shell Love this cute little chap in his boot,Hugs debbie x

Kath Stewart said...

this is so sweet shell..love your adorable image and great use of the buttons and bows...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....hugs kath xxxxx

doris said...

Your card is beautiful!

Hugs
Doris x