Monday 18 May 2009

For a boy

What a beautiful day, bit windy though, I'm stuck in the house waiting for the man to pick up the concrete mixer, was supposed to come between 8 - 12 it's now 13.20 I guess they don't realise that I have a life to, lol. Well it did give me and excuse to play Mmmmm.... do I need one...... I'll answer that later lol. Here's my card for the challenge over at Forever Friends for a boy here's my take on it. I know I'm not a fan of decoupage but here I am using it again, it's so easy all the pieces are cut out for you. I just love my car eyelets I forgot I had them it's amazing what you find when your not looking.

Recipe:

  • Image - FF Decoupage
  • DP - FF and Paper Mill
  • Tools - Silent setter. MS Ribbon Punch ans Cuttle Bug Embossing Folder (Swiss Dots)
  • Stash - Ribbon and Car eyelets

Thanks for popping in enjoy the rest of the day I think I'm going to play so more well I have to stay in and wait lol.

8 comments:

Elaine ♥ said...

Awww such a cute card Shell!!! Thanks for joining in the FF Challenge this week :)

Elaine x

Wendy said...

Perfect for the challenge Shell thanks for joining in this week
Wendy x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Great card for the boys that decoupage image is great!
Thanks for joining us this week at FF

Emma xxx

Ali Dantre said...

Hi Shell, me again... I have become a follower too! Just wanted to say i love this card too!

Hugs
Lisa.xx

CRAFTERESA said...

wow, this is sooooooo cute
what a fabulous card

Thanks for joining us this week on the Forever Friends Challenge, hope to see you again soon

Crafteresa xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so sweet. I love him, Brill card, Hazelxo

Sandra said...

your card is great!!! wow!!!
Thanks for joining the FF-Challenge.

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

great job

thanks for joining us this week on FF :)

Hugs Jane x