Monday 18 May 2009

Engagement

I just love the way this card turned out and yes decoupage again, I did need to make a quick engagement card for hubby and this is it. I used water colour paints to paint a subtle background for those two loving bears.

I even dug out my heat gun to emboss the ticket stamp, I thought I better do something extra with the decoupage being so easy lol. I have to admit I made this last week and the recipients loved it, I'm just waiting for a challenge, that I could enter it for.

Recipe:

  • Image - FF Decoupage
  • DP - FF
  • Ticket - Autumn Leaves
  • Tools - Deep Breath lol, Oval Nesties, MS Ribbon Punch, xcut flower punch, Heat Gun/Embossing power and MS Oak leaf punch. Breath..............
  • Flowers - PM
  • Stash - Ribbon and brads

Have a great day and thanks for callling in



Edited on 19-05-09 Just visited Spoon Full of Sugar and thought I would be cheeky and enter this card for their challenge this week which is Celebration. Hope this ok, thanks

6 comments:

Steph said...

Gorgeous card. Love the decoupage and the pretty flowers x

Debbie said...

This is Gorgeous Shell love the decoupage and beautiful flowers,Thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week, Hugs debbie x

Caryn said...

Gorgeous cardShell.

Thanks for playing along this week atASOS.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Ali Dantre said...

Hi ya Shell, what a beautiful card! I really love the colours you have used. So soft n sweet. perfect for the ASFOS Challenge. That's how I found you...on their list :-)

Good Luck poppet.

Hugs
Lisa.xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, love the sweet bears and great colour.
luv
Debby

My Place said...

love the cards soz for leaveing a comment sooner
good luck shell