Thursday 26 February 2009

Two in one PB and Spoon Full of Sugar

Hi sorry I've not posted in a while but had a nasty virus, not me the PC. I couldn't even get on line. Fingers crossed all sorted now. This card is for two challenges PBSC and A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge hope that's okay. PB challenge was for a get well card and Spoon Full was for a shaped card so I thought I'd combine the two, quite a pretty card.
Bits and Bobs
Image - PB, coloured with Whisper pens and Sakura
Tools - Nesties and Nesties
Sentiment - Stash
Thanks for calling in

4 comments:

Pauline C said...

Very sweet card for the challenge - love the cute image and flower shaped card. Thanks very much for joining in the PBSC this week
Pauline x

Debbie said...

Fab Card Shell Love the gorgeous Image and shape,Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs debbie x

De Ruijsbroekjes said...

Welcome back ! Hope your pc will stay this way, so 'we can looking forward for your creations ! Very pretty flower card !!!

Beth said...

Gorgeous card! I love the petals and the cute little hedgehog! Thanks for joining the PB challenge this week!
Beth xx