Tuesday 17 February 2009

Spoon Full of Sugar Sketch

This is my Card for this weeks A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge I need to make a card for a new baby so I tried the sketch. I just love the stamp it's one Hubby brought back from USA for Shannon but I had to borrowit lol. The little envelope on the front has a card with babys name weight etc. I love these little envelopes and use them a lot.

Bits and Bobs

Image - From USA lol coloured with Pro-Markers

DP - PM sweet nothings

Tools - Cricut (vellum envelope) corner punch and Nesties

Bobs - Vellum, ribbon and buttons from stash

Thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

Hannah said...

wow Michelle, your card is gorgeous. the image you have used is lovely and the colours are fab.
big hugs
hannahxxx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Shell Love the cute Image,I am sure the babys parents will treasure this beautiful keepsake, thanks for playing along with my sketch this week, Hugs Debbie x