Tuesday 26 January 2010

Freestyle

Hi and good afternoon I was hopping around when I notice over a SFOS this week the theme is freestyle. I've been waiting for this sort of challenge so I can enter this card. Which I have had for a while, this was e perfect challenge, I know it's cheating a little but I had to show this card off as it was a beautiful card and my 80 year Auntie loved it. The image is PB painted with H2os, the DP is FF Pink Parfit this paper is so nice I've been and bought some more. The punches are MS and xcut, flowers are prima everything else is from my stash. The sentiment is from the Range (bought them last time I was visiting the in laws). Thanks for stopping by have a great day.


1 comment:

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Shell,love the butterfly accents,Thanks for playing along this week,Hugs Debbie x