Monday 22 June 2009

Forever Friends Torn Edges



It's been that long I think I have forgot how to do this. I have made this card for the Forever Friends Challenge Torn Edges. I got this stamp on Saturday. Although I had no inclination to ink it up. I thought I'd give it a go today, I firstly coloured it with whisper pens and made a mess of that, so this particular image is painted with H2Os not brilliant but that's the best I can do or more honestly, I can be bothered my Mo has gone off with Jo again argh................. Hey Ho it's another Christmas card done who cares ha ha.

Recipe
  • Image - FF
  • Medium - H2Os watercolours
  • DP - FF and Paper Mill card stock
  • Tools - MS Punch and Oval Nesties Cuttlebug embossing folder
  • Flowers - Prima
  • Stash - Brad and ribbon
Thanks for stopping by and all you lovely comments they really do make me smile, so go on have a go.

9 comments:

Elaine ♥ said...

Gorgeous card Shell, love that stamp so cute and well done on adding to your Chrissy cards, my Mo and Jo are defo gone where Christmas cards are concerned lol!!! Thanks for joining in the FF Challenge this week :)

Elaine x

joanne wardle said...

Your mo and jo seem fine to me! This is a lovely card. Thank you for taking on my challenge!

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

gorgeous crimbo card

not even thinking about them yet. you are sooo organised!

thanks for joining us this week on FF :)

Hugs Jane x

Kimba-Slydog said...

What a wonderful christmas card.

Thanks for joining us this week.

Xoxo,
Nicole

Wendy said...

Wonderful Christmas card, how organised are you, thanks for joining the FF challenge this week
Wendy x

CRAFTERESA said...

dare I say I think I know where you went shopping on saturday LOL
I have used one of the new stamps too

love your card, fabulous image and colours are perfect ;o)

thanks for joining in the Forever Friends challenge this week, hope to see you again soon
Crafteresa xx

Tracey said...

Gorgeous Christmas card :o)

x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

great christmas card love the dp they match the backing papers so well thanks for playing at FF this week

Emma xxx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

great christmas card love the dp they match the backing papers so well thanks for playing at FF this week

Emma xxx