Tuesday 25 November 2008

A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge 27


Well it's another FF image, following MichelleO's sketch over on a Spoon full of sugar I did make quite a few cards using this sketch using other stamps, (I do have them there not all bears lol). I liked this one the best, I'm still in the process of making Christmas cards only fifty more to go. I better get on with it as I need them this side of Christmas.
Bits and Bobs
Paper - from a friend (best sort of paper)
Images - FF Friends Sticker
Sentiment - Peel Off
Tools - Rounded Corner Punch and Nestabilities
Buttons and String - Stash
Thanks for Stopping by

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Shell great take on this weeks sketch, I have left something on my blog for you. thanks for joining in this week, Hugs Debbie x

Bev said...

What a fab card, love the colours and papers, such an adorable image too.

hugs Bev x