Tuesday 4 May 2010

Furry Friend

Hi long time no blog, being pretty busy although I have been making cards still, just not managed to get them on here, sorry. I'm quite pleased with the way this card turned out as I haven't been well of late, I'm in a can't be bothered mood lol. I'm entering the card for a Spoonful of Sugar Challenge "Furry Friends" well you can't get any more furry than a bear, hope you like
  • Image - Forever friends
  • Medium - Copics
  • DP - My Minds Eye (Penny Lane)
  • Tools - MS Punches and Circle Nesties
  • Stash - Pearls, Ticket stamps, Best Wishes ribbon

Everything in orange you can buy at Bunny Zoes Crafts have a great Tuesday and thanks for popping in

I have just entered this card for Bunny Zoes Crafts gallery challenge for May it is a monthly challenge the first Monday in every month. This month you have to use 2DP, 3 flowers and 1 ribbon the only criteria is that you use something that can be or was purchased at the shop. The fab prize is a £25 gift voucher to spend in store, so what are you waiting for.

No comments: